Classic Henna Bee + Brow Lamination Starter Kit
- Regular price
- Regular price
- Sale price
Give your client’s brows the ultimate makeover with a Henna Bee eyebrow tint AND brow lamination! With Bee Pampered you can complete BOTH services during one appointment. Receive all of the tools required to add both of these services to your spa including free training and certification!
COMPLETE A HENNA BEE EYEBROW TINT AND BROW LAMINATION DURING THE SAME SERVICE
By offering both of these services to your clients during the same appointment their eyebrows will receive a total brow makeover! Few other henna brow companies allow you to safely complete both services but due to the fact our henna is one of the most natural on the market you are able to safely offer both services during the same appointment leaving your clients brows looking their absolute best!
There are a few key things to note when completing both services together!
- Always complete the brow lamination FIRST and the henna brow service second.
- When completing both services together the skin beneath the brows will not be stained simply due to the protective barrier on the skin from the lamination service.
- The processing time for the henna will be much less than the time required for just a henna service. The tint should process within about 3-5 minutes so be sure to watch the brows carefully, and reduce your standard processing time.
What’s included in the Henna Bee + Brow Lamination Starter kit
The Bee Pampered Henna Bee & Brow Lamination starter kit gives you all of the tools you need to begin offering both services to your clients including Free training AND certification with Bee Pampered for BOTH services.
Henna Bee Classic Starter Kit
All 6 Henna Bee colors (can be used alone or mixed)
- Great for redheads, people with very fair complexions.
- Our ultimate mixer shade. We recommend using #2 to lighten the other Henna Bee colors to create the perfect shade for any complexion.
- Ideal for darker redheads.
- One of our most popular shades it’s perfect for brunettes with a lighter skin tone and blondes looking for a darker shade.
- Made for brunettes who want a warmer undertone.
- Perfect for people with black hair and a darker complexion.
- All 6 Henna Bee colors (can be used alone or mixed)
All Henna Bee tools:
- Bee Pampered foam cleanser
- Henna Bee applicator brush
- Glass dappen dish
- Water dropper
- Henna Bee display shelf
Access to online training which includes:
- Complete training manual
- Step by step online training videos accessible 24/7 (see link below)
- You can also check out our Henna Bee troubleshooting guide here.
Henna Bee Certification
- Become Henna Bee certified by taking our online exam. Once certified we will feature you will receive a hard copy certificate in the mail and be added to our online certified artist finder.
Brow Lamination Starter Kit
- 10 ml Lotion #1 - Lifting Lotion
- 10 ml Lotion #2 - Setting Lotion
- 10 ml Lotion #3 - Nourishing Lotion
- All lotions come in airtight pumps for reduced product waste and will last 3 months from opening. Contains enough product for 12 services.
- 1 Roll of Biodegradeable Cling Wrap
- Y Comb
- 1 Silicone Applicator Brush
FREE TRAINING & CERTIFICATION
To begin your free training please watch our training videos below or visit our Bee Hive, our online support hub to find troubleshooting tips and more training videos.
Once you receive your kit you will receive an access code which you will need to use in order to take your online certification exam which you will also find in the Bee Hive. Your access code is also required to purchase any Henna Bee color refills.
Brow Lamination Training Video
Henna Bee Ingredients
Lawsonia Inermis (henna, Indigofera Tinctoria (true indigo), Cassia Obovata (Senna Italica), Citric Acid, P-Aminophenol, Cellulose Gum, Sodium Percarbonate, Sodium Lauryl Sulphate, Emblica Officinalis Fruit Powder, Acacia Concinna Fruit Powder, Magnesium Carbonate, Hydrolyzed Guar, Sodium Sulfite, (#6 Dark /Cool also contains less than 1% para-phenylenediamine)
Health Canada Number: 03318547
Lash Lift & Brow Lamination Lotions Ingredients
Lifting Lotion: Water, Ethanolamine, Th
ioglycolic acid* (9%), 1-Hexadecanol, Polyquaternium-28, Steartrimonium chloride, C12-15 pareth-10, Glycerin, Urea, Glyceryl monostearate, Perfume, Ethylenediaminetetraacetic acid disodium salt
Setting Lotion: Water, Hydrogen peroxide, Cetearyl alcohol, Propylene Glycol, Ceteareth-20, Spearmint oil, Etidronic acid, Sulfuric acid (.2%), Sodium Lauryl Phosphate, Sunflower seed oil, Sodium stannate
Health Canada Cosmetic Number: 3402506
Nourishing Lotion: Water, Glycerin, 1,3-butylene glycol, Propanediol, Sunflower oil, Carbomer, Sodium hyaluronate, Dextran, Chamomile oil, Keratin, Chrysanthellum Indicum Extract, Portulaca Oleracea Extract, Pelargonium Graveolens Extract, Dipotassium phosphate, Sodium Chloride (1.5%), Triethanolamine (1.1%), Methylparaben (.1%)
Health Canada Cosmetic Number: 3402498
PPD-Free Lash Tint: Aqua, Propylene Glycol, Stearyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, Toluene-2,5-Diamine Sulfate, Bisbolol, Methylparaben, Resorcinol, Propylparaben.
Health Canada Cosmetic Number: 03390844
*Health Canada’s Guideline for Thioglycolic acid in eyelash curling products is less than 11% and our product contains 9%. Our products do not contain any sodium bromate. For more information visit Health Canada’s website here.