ARE LASH LIFTS FOR EVERYONE?
Honestly, no. Lash lifts are not the best service for anyone. For people who have thin, weak lashes or simply don’t have a lot of lashes Lash Lifts are not a great option for them. As it is a chemical treatment people who have thin, weak lashes may experience damage. We would advise them to use the Lash + Brow Serum and Serum Infused Mascara and book agian in 8 weeks.
WHO IS A LASH LIFT GOOD FOR?
People who have a normal to good amount of healthy lash hair! Clients who are looking to give the apperace of being more awake and to enhance their natural lashes.
How do i use the lash lift balm?
1. Apply a small pea size amount of balm onto a clean surface so as not to cause cross-contamination.
2. Using the angled Henna Bee bristle brush, apply the balm to the lashes, pulling up to apply the lashes onto the shield
3. Once the lashes are stuck to the shield, use the y comb and lifting tool to separate the lashes.
4. Once all the lashes are in their proper place, use a dry q tip to remove the balm from the base of the lash line to halfway up the lash. (Where you will apply the lifting lotion)
5. Apply Lifting Lotion #1 and remove as instructed.
6. Apply Tint and Setting Lotion mix to the entire lash and apply the silicone strip on top of the lashes at the base to help hold the lashes in place.
7. Remove the silicone strip and remove the tint and lotion mix as instructed.
8. Finish service with a lash bath to remove all product from the eye area.
HOW LONG DOES A LASH LIFT LAST ON CLIENTS?
With our lifting lotions, a lash lift should last 6-8 weeks.
HOW MUCH TIME BETWEEN APPOINTMENTS DO CLIENTS NEED?
We recommend 8 weeks between lash lift services to ensure the lashes do not become damaged. Some clients may want it done sooner but we highly recommend not offering it to them as the more often you perform the service the more it will break down and damage the hairs.
HOW DOES A LASH LIFT WORK?
A lash lift is a service that enhances a client’s natural eyelashes by permanently placing them in a curled-up position. Traditionally, a lift is followed by a lash tint which colors the lashes to further enhance the lash appearance by making them look
fuller and longer.
Typically most spa professionals would perform these services separately. Starting first with a lash lift and then once completed they would do a lash tint. However, with Bee Pampered’s enhanced lash lift and tint system you can complete the lift and tint at the same time! This cuts down on service time while still maintaining your service revenues.
HOW MUCH SHOULD I CHARGE FOR A LASH LIFT?
We recommend a minimum charge of $75 for lash lift and tints which should take you no more than 30 minutes! We recomend to start by booking an hour and working your way down as you get more confident.
IS IT SAFE FOR PREGNANCY?
Yes, it is safe but due to hormones the lash lift may not last as long.
WHAT ARE THE INGREDIENTS?
Lifting Lotion: Water,
Ethanolamine, Thioglycolic acid* (9%), 1-Hexadecanol, Polyquaternium-28, Steartrimonium chloride, C12-15 pareth-10, Glycerin, Urea, Glyceryl
monostearate, Perfume, Ethylenediaminetetraacetic acid disodium salt
Setting Lotion: Water, Hydrogen peroxide, Cetearyl alcohol, Propylene Glycol, Ceteareth-20, Spearmint oil, Etidronic acid, Sulfuric acid (.2%), Sodium Lauryl Phosphate, Sunflower seed oil, Sodium stannate
Nourishing Lotion: Water, Glycerin, 1,3-butylene glycol, Propanediol, Sunflower oil, Carbomer, Sodium hyaluronate, Dextran, Chamomile oil, Keratin, Chrysanthellum Indicum Extract, Portulaca Oleracea Extract, largonium Graveolens Extract, ipotassium phosphate, Sodium Chloride (1.5%), Triethanolamine (1.1%), Methylparaben (.1%)
PPD-Free Lash Tint: Aqua, Propylene Glycol, Stearyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, Toluene-2,5-Diamine Sulfate, Bisbolol,
Methylparaben, Resorcinol, Propylparaben
Lifting Glue: Poly Vinyl Alcohol, poly acrylate, hydrogenated castor oil, ethyl alcohol, water
Lash Lift Balm: Aqua, Cocoyl Glutamic Acid, Laureth-21, VP/VA Copolymer, Steareth-2, Oleth-2, Tocopherol ( Vitamin E), Helianthus Annuus, Argon Oil, PVP, Vitamin B5, Methylparaben
Cleansing Tablet: Sodium Bicarbonate, Fumarate, Polyethylene Glycol, Essential Oil.
Lash + Brow Serum: AQUA/WATER, GLYCERIN, PROPANEDIOL, SODIUM LACTATE, SODIUM PCA, GLYCINE, FRUCTOSE, UREA, NIACINAMIDE, INOSITOL, SODIUM BENZOATE, LACTIC ACID, HYDROXYETHYL CELLULOSE, SODIUM HYALURONATE, PANTHENOL, TREHALOSE, CAPRYLYL GLYCOL, ETHYLHEXYL GLYCERIN, BIOTINOYL TRIPEPTIDE-1, MYRISTOYL PENTAPEPTIDE-17, MYRISTOYL HEXAPEPTIDE-16, PHENOXYETHANOL, SODIUM GLUCONATE, ASCORBYL PALMITATE, ROSMARINUS OFFICINALIS (ROSEMARY)EXTRACT, HYDROLYZED VEGETABLE PROTEIN
Serum Infused Lenthening Mascara: Water, Acrylates Copolymer, Beeswax, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Stearic acid, Acacia Senegal gum, Triethanolamine, Sorbitan Stearate, Butylene glycol, Carnauba wax acid, Tremella extract, Trihydroxystearin, Peg-100 stearate, Plant amino acids, Myristoyl pentapeptide-4, Arginine, Biotin, Chlorphenesin, Cl 77499.
Are your products health canada approved?
YES! All of our products are Health Canada Approved! Here is a list of all our registered numbers:
Henna Bee 3318547
Lift Glue 3402456
Lidting Lotion #1 3402484
Setting Lotion #2 3402506
Nourishing Lotion #3 3402498
PPD-Free Tint 3390844
Brow Styling Soap 3402520
Brow Pencils 3402523
Lash + Brow Serum 3392174
Serum Infused Lengthening Mascara 3402540
Brow Highlighter 03459519
Cleansing Tablets 3402529
Brow Conditioner Bar 03473855
Lash Lift Troubleshooting Guide
I did a lash lift and now the lashes are too curled.
PERFORM A LASH LIFT REVERSAL
Sometimes clients do not like the look of their lash lift, their lashes are over-curled, were not correctly placed onto the rod/shield, or their bottom lashes were lifted. The clients may ask that you reverse or undo their lash lift. Ifthey have any redness or irritation from the last lift procedure, advise them that they must wait a minimum of 24
hours to have a reversal.
1. CLEANSE THE EYES
Have the client remove the contact lens if applicable. Cleanse the eyelash and eye area using Bee Pampered OilFree Cleanser and a cotton pad.
2. APPLY LIFT LOTION #1 Apply a thin layer of lifting solution to the bottom half of the lashes you wish to relax using a mascara wand and continuously brush the lashes straight to undo the lift. When the lashes have relaxed to the desired amount OR 2 minutes have elapsed, use a damp cotton pad/gauze to remove the lotion thoroughly. Keep an eye on the time and do not process for over 2 minutes. Repeat this step on the second eye.
3. APPLY SETTING & TINT LOTION #2 Set a timer for no more than 1-2 minutes. Apply a thin layer of setting solution to the lashes. When the time has
elapsed, use a damp cotton pad/gauze to thoroughly remove the lotion.
4. GENTLY DRY THE CLIENT’S LASHES. The reversal is now complete. They should follow the standard aftercare procedure.
5. APPLY LOTION #3 AND LEAVE ON To nourish the lashes apply lotion #3 from the base of the lash to the tip, coating the full lash and leave on
i did a lash lift and the lashes didn't curl enough.
A. INCORRECT SHIELD SIZE
You may have chosen a shield that was too large. Select a smaller one and re-lift their lashes. You can technically relift them right away, or you can book them to come back within a few days and repeat the procedure using a smaller shield. Lifting and setting times MUST be adjusted to avoid over-processing the lashes.
B. LONGER LIFTING AND SETTING TIMES
If your client has thicker lashes, you may need to process them longer. Book your client to come back within a few days and repeat the procedure using the same rod size. Lifting and setting times MUST be adjusted to avoid overprocessing the lashes. Do not re-tint the lashes.
My client had a reaction after their appointment.
The only thing you should do is advise them to go to the doctor. Keep in mind for clients with sensitive skin we recommend a patch test before the service.
My Lifting Glue is too sticky
Our glue is designed to last for 3 months from the day it was opened. If your glue is older than 3 months than it needs to be replaced. If it is less than 3 months old you can add a couple drops of distilled water and shake the bottle. wait 24 hrs and the glue should have a second chance!